ABC STEP Diamond Award
We maintain a proactive safety culture led by a zero-tolerance policy for unsafe practices. Employees, partners, and clients can all enjoy this sense of protection during River Cities Engineering led projects.
RCE is an Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Safety Training Evaluation Process (STEP) Diamond Award Recipient (highest award in STEP program). This award was developed by contractors for contractors, designed to provide an organized approach to analyze and further develop safety programs. This self-audit program provides a valid, objective method to measure safety programs and make continuous improvements.
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR) .80
- OSHA 10-hour, first aid, and CPR trainings
- Written safety program
- Monthly Safety Committee meetings
- Annual customer site-specific safety training
- Annual 3rd-party pre-qualification
- Insured up to $7 million general liability
“I am very happy with the performance and attitude of your team regarding safety and quality of work. Your team members have been great at adapting to our safety program and show a high level of electrical knowledge.”
— Kiel Mueller, MKD Electric